JNAME is now included in the Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
Also indexed in SCOPUS, EBSCO, CrossRef, IndexCopernicus, Google scholars, GoogleAnalytics, DRJI.
Applied for joining COPEThe JNAME no longer accepts hardcopy submissions or email attachment. Please submit your manuscripts online. Only one manuscript as principal or co-author is allowed at a time.
TOP 5 ARTICLE DOWNLOADS: (Up to 15 November 2015)
1. Numerical investigation of unsteady flow past a circular cylinder using 2-D finite volume method Vol 4, No 1 (2007): 17897
2. Underwater Welding - Present Status and Future Scope Vol 3, No 1 (2006): 15851
3. Ultimate strength of square plate with rectangular opening under axial compression Vol 4, No 1 (2007): 8382
4. Effect of Microstructure and Notches on the Fracture Toughness of Medium Carbon Steel Vol 3, No 1 (2006): 8093
5. Application of low-Re turbulence models for flow simulations past underwater vehicle hull forms Vol 2, No 1 (2005): 6098
Acceptance of Journal for inclusion in Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
After fulfilling all the criteria, the Journal of Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering has been accepted for inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).